To withdraw funds from your itBit account:
- Log into your account
- Click on “Funding” at the top of the screen (note, this is the default landing page upon log in)
- Select the appropriate account tab from which you would like to withdraw (e.g., "Wallet")
- On the right hand side of the screen, under "Withdraw", select the currency you would like to withdraw (PAX is under USD)
- Enter an amount
- Destination Details:
- For fiat: Choose the bank account you would like to withdraw to or add an additional bank account by clicking "add bank account"
- For bitcoin: Enter the address of your bitcoin wallet
- For PAX: Enter the the address of your ethereum wallet (please ensure that your ethereum wallet supports PAX before choosing this method). Not sure what PAX is? Learn more here.
- Click the "Withdraw" button
- For individual accounts: You can only withdraw funds into accounts linked to your user account, and not to third-party accounts.
- For institutional accounts: You can only withdraw funds into your bank account linked to the institution.
- Customers may choose to provide a list of the BTC and ETH wallet addresses that they wish to whitelist to email@example.com. As a security measure, if a withdrawal address has not been previously confirmed or whitelisted we may reach out for confirmation before processing the withdrawal request.
For more information on the withdrawal processing schedule, click here.
To learn more about deposit and withdrawal bank charges, please refer to: