When initiating an ACH withdrawal, please note:
- Transactions should take no longer than one business day, but some financial institutions may take as long as three days to transfer money.
- In order for itBit to process USD withdrawals via ACH, our bank requires the customer's checking account number. Providing incorrect information or an account number not linked to your checking account can lead to delays in your withdrawals, reversals and administrative fees imposed by our bank.
- All domestic USD withdrawals less than or equal to $3,000 for US citizens will be processed via ACH free of charge*. All withdrawals exceeding $3,000 will be processed via wire transfer.
- For more information on itBit's withdrawal and process bank charges, please click here.
- For any questions, please contact email@example.com.
*Some banks may charge for deposits made into their account. itBit is not responsible for these types of charges. For further information, we recommend customers reach out to their banks.