1. Log into your account
2. Click on “Funding” at the top of the screen (note, this is the default landing page upon log in)
3. Select the appropriate account tab from which you would like to withdraw (e.g., "Wallet")
4. On the right hand side of the screen, under "Withdraw", select the currency you would like to withdraw
5. Enter an amount
6. For Fiat: Choose the bank account you would like to withdraw to or add an additional bank account by clicking "add bank account"
For Bitcoin: Fill in the address of your bitcoin wallet
7. Click the "Withdraw" button
For Fiat: Wire withdrawals are currently held for 24 hours (default) following the request to lower security risk. After this holding period, itBit will wire the withdrawal within 1 business day. At this point, the withdrawal is subject to bank-specific processing times. Users can modify the default delay window by directly emailing email@example.com with your desired delay window.
For Bitcoin: As any transaction issued with Bitcoin cannot be reversed, itBit has instituted a policy of subjecting Bitcoin withdrawals to a 24 hour (default) delay. This holding period allows users time to confirm their transaction and stop any irregularities. Users can modify the default delay window by directly emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the desired delay window. itBit does not charge a transaction fee for Bitcoin withdrawals.
For Individual Accounts: You can only withdraw funds into accounts linked to your user account, and not to third-party accounts.
For Institutional Accounts: You can only withdraw funds into the bank account linked to the institution.
To learn more about the deposit and withdrawal bank charges, please refer to:
For US Customers: https://support.itbit.com/customer/portal/articles/1970832-us-customer-bank-deposit-withdrawal-fees