To access and download your past trading activity, follow the steps outlined below:
1. Log in to your itBit account
2. Hover over “Accounts” at the top right of the page
3. Select "Trading History"
4. In the top left corner, select the account that you wish to view (e.g., "Wallet")
5. To download, click on the "Export selected to.csv" button in the upper right hand corner
Customers can view their trading history in a daily, weekly, monthly and yearly filtered format. If you wish to view the trade history on a specific date or range, click on dates highlighted in green.
Parameters Explanation on Trade History Field
Below is an explanation of each of the parameters located in the trade history field.
1. Date: The time and date that the trade is executed (UTC / GMT)
2. Instrument: The currency pair that you are trading
3. Direction: Buy or Sell order
4. Currency 1: The amount of XBT you wish to trade
5. Currency 2: The amount of fiat currency you spent or received for the trade
6. Rate: The price per XBT at which the trade was executed
7. Fee (Rebate): Values in brackets refer to trading rebates received for the trade. Negative values refer to trading fees paid for the trade
- Email Us
- Questions? Please contact us at help@itBit.com.